Halloween Gift Ideas for Parties, "Boo-ing", and More!
Looking for Halloween Treats for your little monster?
Candy is the obvious Halloween gift. There are many ways to make your candy treats creative for Halloween parties. There are also many fun alternatives to all the candy bars and sugary treats that end up in the trash (or in our own mouths) after your little monster's Halloween festivities.
Great ideas for "Boo Baskets and Bags":
- A small treat sack of candy tied with an orange ribbon for each child in the house
- A halloween bowl (we found ours at Target for $1) filled with goodies to make for halloween... sugar cookie mix, a pumpkin cookie cutter, halloween sprinkles, and fun halloween plates
- A black tote bag or halloween bag filled with supplies to make your favorite
- A plastic halloween pumpkin filled with halloween decorations... a candle, hand towel, window decals
* If you haven't "Been Boo-ed"... it is a super fun Halloween activity for your kids and the entire neighborhood. Get it started by checking out this website...
Class Halloween Gifts
Move to the head of the class with these fun halloween ideas:
- Ghost Pops: cover lollipops with white tissue paper and tie with a ribbon. Use a marker to make eyes and a mouth.
- Non-candy treats: pencils, stickers, temporary tattoos, Halloween coloring pages and crayons
- Make your own
orange and black play dough.
- Small toy instruments (shakers, harmonicas, whistles) and a print out of
Halloween songs and fingerplays.
Get your preschooler or toddler involved in making Halloween treats or gifts for his or her classmates and friends. Preschool-learning-and-crafts.com has so many fun and easy ideas for
Gifts for Kids to Make for Halloween
Want even more fun Halloween acitvities and ideas? Check out the links below and have fun making Halloween crafts with your little one...
More Halloween Gift and Craft Ideas
Preschool Fall Crafts
Preschool Learning and Crafts Home