Fun, Easy Preschool Easter Crafts and Handmade Cards
Looking for an easy and inexpensive Easter gift or
Preschool Easter crafts?
Grandparents, friends, and moms and dads will all love to receive these cute, handmade Easter cards in the mail. And… your preschooler or
will love that she can create these preschool Easter crafts almost all by herself.
To create most of these adorable Easter cards, you will need a few simple supplies:
- Pastel colored paper and/or tissue paper
- Crayons or markers
- Scissors, glue stick, and tape
Enjoy these Easter crafts and
more Easter activities!
A little corny, but very cute : ) If you have more than one child, have each decorate an egg. The card stands up for a cute and easy Easter decoration.
- Pastel colored paper
- Scissors and tape
- Crayons or markers
- Picture of your child(ren)
Basket of Flowers Card
- Cut 3 eggs out of different colors of paper (you can use the
egg card template
to trace the eggs)
- Cut out the eggs
- Have your preschooler decorate the eggs (use crayons, markers, glitter, stickers)
- Tape the eggs together so that the outer two eggs fold over the middle
- Write “Hope your Easter is “Egg”-cellent” on the front of the card (or you can write something a little less corny)
A cute and easy preschool Easter craft that can be turned into an Easter card or Mothers Day card…
- Tissue paper
- Scissors and glue stick
”Some Bunny Loves You” Easter Card
- Cut or tear tissue paper into small pieces (your toddler or preschooler will LOVE this!)
- Have your child spread glue over part of the card (I drew a light pencil shape to outline the area)
- Show your child how to scrunch the tissue paper pieces and press them on the card to look like flowers
- Draw or cut out a basket for the flowers (your preschooler can also draw stems on her flowers)
What grandparent wouldn’t adore
- Paper (pink, white, or other pastel color)
- Pink and white paint
- Black marker
More Easter Card Ideas
- Place paint in a shallow dish (I like paper plates)
- Dip your child’s thumb in paint and press onto paper for the bunny’s head
- Dip your child’s pinkie in paint and press onto paper for the bunny’s ears
- Allow to dry
- Draw in eyes, nose, and other details
- Write “Some Bunny Loves You….” on the outside and “Happy Easter” on the inside (older preschoolers can do this with a little help)
- Have your preschooler write or trace his name to sign the card
- Make and use
preschool Easter crafts
with your preschooler or toddler and glue to a folded piece of paper for an easy handmade card
- Have your preschooler decorate (with markers, glitter, crayons) two egg shaped pieces of paper and staple or tape them together (my 1 year old did the one below)
- Take a picture of your baby or toddler in bunny ears and glue to the front of a folded piece of paper for a super cute Easter card
Looking for more Easter and spring activities and ideas?
Preschool Spring Crafts
Easter Themed Activities
Easter Basket and Gift Ideas
More Easter Fun
Easter Preschool Music
Preschool Learning and Crafts Home
Work at home and earn income writing or posting about what you know and love... I am!
Jun 22, 14 11:01 AM
Easy Frozen party ideas for your Frozen Birthday Party. Frozen party games, Frozen decoration ideas, and Frozen crafts for your Frozen fan!
Jan 23, 13 12:48 PM
Find lyrics and motions for valentine songs for kids. Your preschooler or toddler will love these preschool songs and fingerplays for Valentine's Day.
Jan 23, 13 12:47 PM
Plan an easy and fun Valentine party for your family, playgroup, or preschool class. Party ideas for games, crafts, food, and activities.